The Meninx Solutions are the level 2 of the Meninx services. They allow to optimize, enrich and simplify your core business processes
Solution description | Semeion Housekeeping
Semeion Housekeeping enables the automation of the cleaning processes for the hospitality properties. This begins with thedispatch of work duties to the available employees, followed by the cleaning process itself according to the given guidelines, cleaning quality assurance, start or further processing of the room and if necessary, the forwarding of the repair orders to the responsible technical departments, as well as the warehouse management of the machines and materials, etc. required for this area.
This solution, which was specially developed for the hotel industry, hospitals, seniors´ residences, etc., gives you information at any time about who did or has to do, what, when, where and how the job was done. The bidirectional interface to your company PMS is possible and strongly recommended.
Functional diagram of the solution
Version 1: The solution consists of Semeion Engine in the cloud, a specific module for hotels to manage teams, services and reporting on site at the hotel and also an interface module to the hotel´s PMS (e.g. Fidelio Opera)
Examples of processes covered by Semeion Housekeeping
Work, resp. employees dispatch
- Deposited attendance plans of all employees for this area
- Suggestion of suitable employees for daily tasks by the system according to predefined guidelines
- Allocation of the units to be cleaned per employee / work shift
- Automatic and supportive creation of documents for operational cleaning staff (e.g. individual work orders including special or generally binding work instructions for the day, shift or unit to be cleaned), unless you are working directly with the mobile application for the maids
Communication and management tools between departments and managers
- Mirrored online status (via 2-way interface) with the PMS of the company, of all objects falling within this area of responsibility
- The access authorization (via the cloud) for the managers of the hospitality establishment, the external service provider or the property management allows to immediately view the status of the work for the respective property
- Immediate digital transmission of work instructions for one or more system users or a work order change when the room status changes (e.g. departure to staying room; Do Not Disturb status, etc.), especially when use of the mobile application by the cleaning staff
- Thanks to the mobile application, telephone communication via WLAN is also possible.
Control and quality management
- Online control and quality management checklists preconfigured according to the respective unit (e.g. type, area, location, number, minimum standard, articles, quantities, etc.)
- Predefined defects and technical defects per area of the unit with defined persons responsible for correction (e.g. cleaning, technic, sanitary, carpenter, painter, etc.) with automatic order triggering (ticketing), including the possibility of photographing a status or defect
- Coordination and identification of improvement potential in housekeeping or the maintenance of the units, in particular for training purposes, and as a basis for drawing up maintenance and investment plans
- Automatic and supportive creation of reports, e.g. quality check lists, quality statistics, defect reports including photos, etc. per unit, area, person, department, as well as per time span (daily, monthly, yearly, accrued, etc.)
- Possibility to use (scan) QR-Code / Barcodes / Datamatrix
- Possibility to use RFID/NFС technologies with the mobile application
- Inventory of consumables for guest rooms, work equipment, cleaning products, uniforms, etc. in stock or in circulation
- The mobile application enables to manage time, as well as safety-relevant documentation according to areas
Semeion modules used
|#||Module name||Module description|
Semeion powerOffice is a solution that allows each company or group of users to manage daily tasks such as customer relations, quality, communication, coordination of tasks, products and their prices, digital assets, contracts, incidents, processes etc.