The Meninx Solutions are the level 2 of the Meninx services. They allow to optimize, enrich and simplify your core business processes
Solution description | Semeion Fire Department
The safety of operations requires increasingly sophisticated quality assurance processes. To ensure the safety of the personnel, this solution uses RFID transponders to monitor the system and processes. On return to the fire station, vehicles and equipment are automatically checked using RFID technology and Microsoft HoloLens AR glasses (full and real-time inventory). These measures are fully automated and serve to prepare the equipment for the next use or to determine a status at any time. The guarantee of traceability of the processes and the creation of the required reports and statistics is completely digitalized and automated.
Semeion Fire Department enables the automation of processes such as preparation and maintenance, functional control of the operational readiness of all vehicles, equipment, uniforms and necessary aids for the fire brigade. In addition, the division of work to the employees on duty, the cleaning process and inventory process of equipment according to given guidelines, the forwarding of repair orders to the responsible authorities, the determination of expiration dates, the warehouse management and the re-ordering of material, etc., are also controlled. This solution was created especially for the fire brigade and gives you information at any time about who, what, when, where and how has to do or has to do.
The bidirectional connection to the interface to other solutions can be installed as required.
Functional diagram of the solution
Examples of processes covered by Semeion Fire Department
work, respectively employees allocation
- Stored attendance plans of all employees
- Suggestion of suitable employees for the daily tasks by the system according to predefined guidelines
- Allocation of the units to be maintained per employee / shift
- Automatic and supportive creation of documents for operative cleaning and maintenance work per employee (e.g. individual work orders including special or generally binding work instructions for the day, shift or unit to be serviced/cleaned))
Communication and management tools between the departments, respectively the executives
- The access authorization (via the Cloud) for the executives allows at any time insight into the status of the work, respectively the vehicles, the warehouse, the material consumption, the purchasing process, as well as the costs and their settlement.
Control and quality management
- Online control and quality management checklists pre-configured according to the respective unit (e.g. type, vehicle, area, location, number, minimum standard, article, quantities, etc.)
- Predefined defects and technical defects per area of the unit with defined responsible persons for correction (e.g. cleaning, garage, bodywork, warehouse, etc.) with automatic order triggering (ticketing), including the possibility of photographing a malfunction or defect.
- Coordination and identification of potential for improvement in the cleaning or maintenance of vehicles, equipment and materials, in particular for training purposes, and as a basis for the preparation of maintenance and investment plans
- Automatic and supportive generation of reports, e.g. quality check lists, quality statistics, defect reports including photos, etc. this per fire engine, vehicle, area, person, shift, as well as per time span (daily, monthly, yearly, accumulating, etc.) or after completed deployment
- Possibility to use QR-Code / Barcodes / Datamatrix
- Possibility of using RFID technologies with the mobile application
- Automatic inventory of consumables with expiration date, equipment, tools, cleaning products, uniforms, etc. in stock, on the vehicle or in circulation.
- The mobile application enables working time management as well as safety-relevant documentation according to the following areas
Semeion modules used
|#||Module name||Module description|
Semeion powerOffice is a solution that allows each company or group of users to manage daily tasks such as customer relations, quality, communication, coordination of tasks, products and their prices, digital assets, contracts, incidents, processes etc.